Friday, December 20, 2013

My prayer for you

SCRIPTURE PASSAGE OF THE DAY

1 Thessalonians 3:12-13 (KJV)

12 And the Lord make you to increase and abound in love one toward another, and toward all men, even as we do toward you:
13 To the end he may stablish your hearts unblameable in holiness before God, even our Father, at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ with all his saints.

This is my prayer for you. That you increase and prosper- increase in your happiness, your finances, your spiritual maturity, your relationships. I pray that your love would abound toward others. God never have and never will withhold love from us and you my friend should extend God's love to others. Let love abound! 
I pray that your hearts be established unblameable in holiness. Help us Lord to take steps toward a perfect heart. 
My last request to God for you today is that you understand who you are and whose you are. Dwell in the thoughts of my prayer for you today and go- walk throughout this day, my beloved, in peace. 

No comments:

Post a Comment